I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.
PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY
I really appreciate any support. Thank you.
1 cup almond flour
4 egg whites
1/3 cup butter chilled
1 teaspooon baking powder
1/2 teaspooon salt
1. Pre-heat to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour and butter in food processor.
3. Pulse to combine until mixture starts to clump.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide evenly in four portions on pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned.