Sunday, January 12, 2014

Roasted Green Beans with Walnuts



I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.

Ingredients:

3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups green beans
 Salt and pepper

1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2.  Prepare your green beans, chopping the ends off each bean.
3. Lay out beans and walnuts on a pan.
4. Drizzle with olive poil. 
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing the beans every 5-10 minutes. 
6. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment