Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chocolate Paleo Muffins





I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.


6 TBSP coconut oil
1 1/2 cups almond flour
10 TBSP honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
6 eggs
Pinch of salt

Makes 12 large muffins. 

1. Take your eggs out of the refrigerator to allow them to warm to room temperature (otherwise they will make the coconut oil solidify when mixed).

2. Pre-heat your oven to 350F. 

3. In one bowl combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, basking soda and baking powder.

4. In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract.

5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.

6. Add in the chopped chocolate and mix well.

7. Bake for 12 minutes.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment