Monday, August 26, 2013

Low Carb and Paleo Blueberry Muffins




I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.



1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp lemon oil (look for anything labeled lemon flavoring or lemon oil in the spices section)
7-8 packets of Stevia in the Raw
1/3 cup coconut oil
6 eggs
3/4 cup blueberries
 
Makes 10 muffins with only 3 net carbs each!

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl. 
3. Mix wet ingredients.
4. Mix together slowly. 
5. Bake for 20 minutes. 

Stats per muffin:

142 calories
6g carbs
3g fiber
3 NET carbs
11g fat
5g protein

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment