Monday, August 26, 2013

Chocolate Chia Powder Pudding




I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.



4 TBSP chia powder (I use Navitas Naturals)
3 TBSP unsweetened cacoa powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 packets of Stevia

Mix all the ingredients well and let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.

Nutrition Facts (assuming recipe makes 3 servings):

60 calories
5 g carbs
5 g fiber
ZERO net carbs :) 
4 g fat
3 g protein

Chia powder is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids (check out this WebMD article), which are known to have a plethora of health benefits. Add more Stevia if you want a sweeter treat (the cocoa's strong taste is masks the slight bitter taste of Stevia). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment