Monday, August 26, 2013

Sugar Free, Paleo Hot Chocolate




I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.


1 cup almond milk unsweetened
2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder (I use Scharffen Berger Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder)
3 packets of Stevia
A dash of salt

Makes 1 serving. Add all the ingredients in a pot and whisk while heating to mix cocoa in well.

Nutrition:

70 calories
5 g carbs
5 g fiber
ZERO net carbs
5 g fat
5 g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment