Monday, August 26, 2013

Almond Flour Pancakes





I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup almond flour/ meal
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup water, use sparkling water for fluffier pancakes
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp Agave nectar

Preparation:

Mix ingredients together and cook as you would other pancakes. Use a nonstick pan with a little coconut oil.  Flip them when the underside starts to brown.

Yield: Six 4-inch pancakes


Nutrition Facts per Pancake:

Calories 133
Carbohydrates 5g
Fiber 2g
Fat 11g
Protein 6g

Only 3 NET carbs per pancake! I like to sweeten with maple syrup, but I'm just very careful about how much I use. A quarter teaspoon goes a surprisingly long way!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment