Sunday, September 22, 2013

Easy Paleo Salmon Cakes/ Patties :)




I am starting a Paleo-friendly snack company and I think I know what ingredients are healthy and important to Paleo fans like you  -- BUT I need YOUR feedback to be sure I'm headed in the right direction!! Please take my survey to support a Paleo entrepreneur trying to make it easier to buy truly nutritious and delicious products.

PLEASE TAKE MY SURVEY

I really appreciate any support. Thank you.


Ingredients:

6 oz salmon (deboned/ deskinned)
2 eggs beaten
3 TBSP finely chopped white onion
1 clove of garlic chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 TBSP mustard
1-2 tsp coconut flour, until thickens slightly
coconut oil for frying

Makes 4 salmon cakes/ patties.

Instructions:

1. Beat the eggs in a small bowl
2. Add the remaining ingredients above.
3. In a large pan on medium heat coated in coconut oil, spoon four portions of the mixture.
4. When lightly browned, flip the cakes. Cook through.
5. Enjoy!

These would be great with some sort of bun to make a salmon burger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment