Ingredients for the crust:
1. 2 cups almond flour
2. 1/4 cup honey
3. 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
4. 2 eggs
Ingredients for the topping:
1. 6 eggs
2. 1 cup fresh lemon juice
3. 1/2 cup honey
4. 1/2 cup coconut oil
5. Dash of salt
Directions for the crust:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the honey, eggs and coconut oil. After whisking together, add the almond flour and mix.
3. Line a 10x10 pan with parchment paper and press ingredients down evenly.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
5. Set aside to cool.
Directions for topping:
1. In a small saucepan, whisk together eggs, juice, honey and salt. Slowly stir in the coconut oil.
2. Whisk while on low to medium heat for about 4-6 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken. It should have the consistency of pudding.
3. Let cool.
4. Once cool, pour over to top of the crust and put in freezer to set. Move to the refrigerator after it has set.
This recipe makes about 16 bars depending on how you cut them.